Here is one idea of what you can do on Food Day... [unordered_list style="star"]
- Pick apples for awesomesauce applesauce.
- Donate your time at a soup kitchen. (If you live in the Hudson Valley,Â Queen's GalleyÂ won theÂ 2012 Local Hero Award!)
- Post information about farms to real time farms.
- Make a stew from the farmers market that you can freeze and enjoy later.
- Send a thank you prayer to all of the farmers who work so hard to feed us.
- Invite all of your friends over for potluck.
- Design yourÂ chicken coop.
Okay, more than one idea - it is just so EXCITING!! Check out the Food Day site for TONS of ideas, events, and opportunities to share.